These are a deliciously amazing alternative to the normal brownie with the difference being... It's not packed with sugar!
Feel free to experiment with this recipe to find different textures!
- 200g self raising wholemeal flour
- 100/150 gram raw cacao powder (adjust amount based on how strong you like the cacao flavour)
- 4 tbsp desicated coconut
- 4 tbsp chia seeds (& sesame seeds if you like the crunch)
- 4 tbsp crushed or slithered almonds
- 4 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp nut butter (I use Mayvers immunity with nuts & seeds, it's amazing!)
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 150g pitted dates
- 200/300ml almond milk
It's quite simple, wazz up all ingredients except the wholemeal flour and cacao in a food processor.
You may need to melt down your coconut oil prior to adding if it is solid.
Add your processed ingredients to your flour and cacao, mix.
Cook for approx 20 mins @ 180 degrees.