The purchase of all digital and online products sold by Fit With El Personal Training or Elliott Mae Drew including but not limited to eBooks, pdf downloads. custom workout programs and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchases.
SALES AND RETURN POLICY
- All digital products and online content are subject to copyright protection under the Copyright Act 1968. Each and every product sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, share or distribute product they purchase to another person or party.
- All digital products are provided to customers within a reasonable time time once payment has been made and successfully received.
- All purchases made from Fit With El Personal Training are non-refundable. Fit With El Personal Training has a strict no refund policy for all products including for change of mind or dissatisfaction.
- By making a purchase from Fit With El Personal Training. you warrant that you:
– Are at least 18 years old
– Have your legal guardians permission to purchase if you are not 18 years of age or older
– Accept all terms and conditions outlined on this page.
– Fit With El Personal Training reserves the right to amend any information which includes but is not limited to prices and terms of purchase without prior notice.
– All prices for products are quoted and represented in AUD (Australian Dollar) and must be paid to the equivalent amount which are subject to change as is the foreign exchange stock market at any given time.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
All exercise and physical activity performed is at the individuals own risk. Fit With El Personal Training requires all customers and clients to gain medical clearance and consent by a medical professional to begin a new exercise program. Fit With El Personal Training is unable to ensure a safe environment including but not limited to hazardous surroundings and incorrect technique when exercise and physical activity is not performed in it’s/her’s presence. Fit With El Personal Training is not liable for any injury (including death), loss or damages which may arise while using any product including but not limited to personalised workout programs and ebooks sold by Fit With El Personal Training.
By purchasing a personalised workout program, ebook or any digital content you warrant that you:
– Understand that exercise. training and any form of physical activity can be potentially dangerous.
– Declare that you are sound and medically cleared to participate in exercise or any form of physical activity.
– Suffer from nothing including but not limited to conditions and/or injuries that may prevent you from participating in any exercise or physical activity.
– Have been given consent by a medical professional to begin an exercise program or engage in any physical activity if you do not satisfy the above points.
– Accept all terms and conditions outlined on this page.
This website address is: https://www.fitwithel.com. Operated and managed by Fit With El Personal Training.
When you create an account or make a purchase on this website, we collect the personal information that you provide, such as your Name, Email Address and Credit Card Details. Personal information is used for communication between the user and website owner, and for account set up. Payments via Credit Card are handled by our payment gateway Stripe (www.stripe.com). When making a purchase on this website, the personal information you may provide on the Fitness Questionnaire is used privately to set up your account and provide the best service possible. The email address you provide when creating an account or making a purchase may be used for email communication and added to the Fit With El mailing list to keep you up to date with special offers and important information.
When you submit and provide your personal information via the Contact forms or Contact page, we collect the personal information you provide such as your Name and Email address. This information is only used to communicate with you.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Fit With El Personal Training can not be held liable or responsible for any unauthorised access of your personal information, or for any matters regarding information contained on the site. We ask that you help to keep your personal and private information secure by maintaining confidentiality of usernames and passwords.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
YOUR RIGHTS AND DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. You can cancel or delete your account at any time. Please contact us for assistance if needed.
We reserve the right to update this policy and document at any time. Please ensure you check this page regularly to stay up to date with any policy changes.